Monday, May 11, 2009

PANTHOSE LOUNGE has merged ! ! !

ATTENTION TO ALL

I have decided to close the PANTYHOSE LOUNGE group and merge its content to my Lingerie Magazines vol-1 & 2... I am having a very hard time finding enough content to keep this group operating... By merging the subject content to the Lingerie Magazines vol-1 & 2, will help build the magazines content and the number of sexy pictures in these groups and more planned for the future... Lingerie Magazines vol 1 & 2 has approx 10,000 sexy pictures and over 15,000 more sexy pictures in my other lingerie groups to enjoy... Closing after six years of operations as the most favorite pantyhose group in Yahoo groups... I would like to see new members to join the Lingerie Magazines vol- 1 &2 ~ ~ ~

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/The_Great_Lingerie_Magazine-vol1/

and

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/The_Great_Lingerie_Magazine-vol-2/

All content has been transfered to the Lingerie Magazines vol- 1 & 2.

I hope you will come and join in a better lingerie magazines...

See you soon at the Lingerie Magazines...
(updated...May 10/2009).

Owner/Moderators

No comments:

simple xhtml
1800Contacts Contact Lens