Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Alone at college

Pretend we really dont know each other we met a few times, I gave you my number once before and we have hung out before but with other ppl. Its the night before easter break and almost the whole campus is gone home or has gone on there easter break trip. Your whole house left except for you, and your staying the night at school becuase you dont feel like driving home at night.
So its about midnight and your trying to get a good night sleep so you can wake up early and go home. But your tossing and turning all night and cant sleep so about 1 am you decide to call ppl to see if anyone is still up at school. So after a few phone calls and no luck you call me. I pick up and you ask me where i am and i say im still at school but everyone left and i am bored as shit. To my surprise you tell me your still at school and cant sleep.
So after a few min of convo you ask me if i wanna come over and watch a movie. I say yes and head over to your house i get there and you answer the door with a sexy hi, and a big smile, your wearing your smooth mesh blue pants and a white sports bra looking finer than ever. I can see every single curve in your body and your ass just compliments it all. I cant get over how good your tan body and face look. Im stunned at first and have trouble talking to you but as i settle down we get to talking and put in a movie. Were sitting on seperate couches watching it, but every so often we catch each other looking at one another.
You catch me looking at you more though, I cant keep my eyes off your beautiful features and your sexy actions. We just smile and continue watching. Then after so much build up you ask me if i wanna come over there and watch it with you. Its a little chilly in the room so I dont waste anytime i walk over to you and we lay together on the couch. About 5 min later our eyes meet and without question it just feels right so we lean in for a small soft kiss.
We stop for a second pull away and look at each other smile, and then engage in a deeper longer kiss, this time with my hands on your face and rubbing firmly down your neck but not to rough. You lean your head back and i passionatly kiss and lick your neck and behind your ears getting you wet. We stop for a second to let me take off your sports bra and throw it to the floor as well as my shirt. ¨
Just are skin is touching now your chest is pressed against mine and i kiss from your neck to your tits all the way down to your pants slowly and sensual. As i get to your pants i slowly take them off kissing every spot i just uncovered and just get lost looking at your beautiful bare body. I give your inner thighs some kisses and move back up to your tits licking your nipples to make them hard. As im doing that you are grabbing your tits with one hand, turning your head to the side and feeling your warm pussy with the other giving small little moans but not penetrating. I go back up to your lips and engage in a sexual kiss.
You then sit up and push me on my back taking off the rest of my clothes. You grab my dick and stroke it a few times feeling how hard it is looking at it like your going to attack it, then putting it in your mouth and licking it up and down deep throating it and getting it nice and wet so that yoru spit is dripping off.
After it is nice and hard you lean back and tell me you want me to eat your pussy and make you cum. I start by kissing the out side of your soft warm wet pussy and then adding my tounge in occasionally. Sticking it deep in your hole then tickling the clit and then back down to your ass licking both holes. Then i start tickiling your clit with my first two fingers and occasionally sticking them deep in your pussy. Right now you are soaking wet and dripping down your legs and my fingers. You grab my fingers after the first time i submerge them into your pussy and you put them in your mouth so you can taste it. I continue to rub your clit slower then faster, you take your middle finger and begin to finger yourself with me. Your moaning louder and louder as i rub faster and faster..Then you yell "im gonna cum baby " and your body shakes harder than ever before realeasing your cum all over the place.
We lay there for a just a moment to catch are breaths and then i crawl on top of you put your smooth sexy legs up and slide my dick slowly but deep in to your wet pussy. I pull out and tickle your sensitive clit with it as well and reapet this like 5 times just to tease you the last one i put it in hard and then continue to thrust at a nice pace. In the beginning you lick two fingers and rub your swollen clit as i thrust but after i speed up you cant take it and you grab my back with your hands and pull me in to you to get deeper and harder.
After about 10 min of fucking like that you tell me your gonna cum and grab onto me very tight and your body shakes and you let out a loud moan as your head swings back in forth and tell me you love fucking me. I respond by saying i love being inside you i love your warm pussy and i love you. You then tell me you wanna get on top of me so i lay down and you stradle my cock and slide it in and begin riding the shit out of me back and forth ,up and down, deeper and deeper. My hands are going from your tits to your ass as you ride me feeling every curve you have.
After you cum for the third time all over my stomach and my dick we stop for a moment i tell you that i love you. Then you pull my hard dick out get off of me and start to suck it so hard and fast stroking it with one hand while you lick every square inch , your eyes meet mine while your sucking my dick and you tell me you want me to fuck you from the back. So i bend you over the couch as you hold on with one hand on the couch, and the other your reaching back to find my cock to slide it in. After you find it and grab it you help me slidie it in and you begin moving back and forth spreading your ass open so i can get deeper. you begin to moan as i reach around and grab your tits as im hitting it. All you hear is the slapping sound of us fucking and me and you both moaning with extacy. Im pulling your hair a little and pushing your head into the couch rough and fucking you so hard your pussy is poppin.
You start telling me you want me to cum as you reach back and rub your pussy and play with my balls and you tell me you want to taste it and you want me to explode all over your body. So im working harder and harder, sweat dripping from the both of us and finally i feel it so i pull out and turn you around and hold your hair back so that your head is tilted up and just explode in your mouth on your face and on your chest i just keep stroking my dick until every last drop is out and on your gorgeous body, dripping from your mouth and from your chest you rub it all over yourself and rub it down to your pussy and all around your tits and even lick your fingers.
We both fall on to the couch and lay there for awhile just catching our breaths. Telling each other how much we love each other.

No comments:

simple xhtml
1800Contacts Contact Lens