Wednesday, April 1, 2009

School Sports Day Upskirt

Attending a secondary boys’ school, my scope for upskirt action was to say the least limited. No such worries at my previous school where girls wore skirts and assemblies were sit-on-the floor jobbies. The sights I saw were never truly appreciated until I had long since left. Anyway on school sport’s day, I bullshitted an excuse to exclude my participation. Watching athletics on a warm summer’s day in a shirt and tie was never anyone’s idea of fun. This day I was prepared to make an all too rare exception. My young tutor, was something of a looker, cute face, nice blue eyes, cracking smile, decent up-top, with a corking tight, round butt and firm shapely legs. She was in a sleeveless white blouse and a short green skirt. Also playing the part of spectator, I thought little about any opportunities. When my attention waned from the main event, I had a quick look around. The sight that greeted my is permanently inscribed in my memory. There was my tutor sat 3/4 of the way up the bank on the steps. She sat with her butt on one step, she had her legs spread two steps below where her butt was sat. Her finely toned legs were in an ‘M’ position. Herwhite panties were clear for all the world to see, decorated with little red hearts. As unexpected as this sighting was, my excitement was inevitable. I continued to survey this scene as discreetly as I could. She did nothing to compromise the view, totally unaware or uncaring of the presentation she gave. My only regret is that my friends came over and I had to stop staring or else face their derision. After this a solo run of the three-legged-race was a distinct possibility!

No comments:

simple xhtml
1800Contacts Contact Lens