Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Cute Pantyhosed Mary (part 1)

After reading over many of the stories posted here I decided it was time to share one of mine. I have several other stories similar in nature that I will be happy to share depending on the response to this one.
This story is actually the background to another story I will post this evening. To truly appreciate the second one - this one should be read first. When I was around 16, I dated a girl named Mary. She was a few years older and not the brightest, but cute nonetheless. She had a very nice body and an irresistible ass. She always wore skin tight jeans - because this was after all the late 80"s.
Within the first month of our 3 month relationship, she had invited me over for the afternoon. She removed her sneakers and I noticed that she had nylons on underneath her pants. Well my immediate thought was "is she wearing pantyhose or are they just knee highs?" Well eventually we got to making out, I mean how could I resist this chance to find the answer to my question. Being young and inexperienced I wasted no time in unbuttoning her pants and attempting to get my hands in them. I almost blew a load when I discovered that she was in fact wearing pantyhose under her jeans - and with no panties. Not wanting to give away my fetish for the sweet feel of pantyhose, I made a pathetic attempt to act like I was confused by this. She pushed back from me a little, having noticed my reaction, and explained to me that she always wore pantyhose under her clothes in the winter because her blood circulation was poor to her toes and she had to keep her legs warm - plus the support of the pantyhose helped with blood circulation or something. I tried to contain my excitement - and my load - knowing that I had just found a holy grail of sorts.
Well that afternoon ended in blue balls - as did many other dates with Mary. And sure enough nearly every time I saw her, there was a sweet stocking treasure beneath those tight jeans. At that time I had really only had sex with one other person one time so I was not great with the moves or the experience. I was eager to screw Mary"s brains out - but I thought I wanted a meaningful relationship and I did not think pushing sex was the way to get it.
Eventually at the tail end of our relationship, we had sex - and I actually took the pantyhose off, because I did not think I could do her with them on. Oh the inexperience. I missed out on so much. After Mary and I broke up I started dating a nymphomaniac that taught me everything. While my 17 year old libido was working full time to keep up - I still fantasized regularly about Mary, rethinking how I would redo everything and what I would do if I ever got the chance to do it again. The desire to just fuck the shit out of Mary in her pantyhose was almost consuming. As my sexual experience grew - so did the desire.
And then finally the chance came. So please read the next story if you would like to hear about it.
THE END OF THIS PART- read part 2.

No comments:

simple xhtml
1800Contacts Contact Lens