Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Like the feel now?

My name is David. I am a heterosexual male, with just a touch of the "wild side" in me. This story is about a transformation from the "mild mannered" side to the "wild side." Like most people, I have fantasies, and these fantasies may have appeared to cross over form one sexual orientation to another. However, rest assured that I love women, as you will soon discover, not men.
One of my greatest fantasies has always evolved around a particular article of women's clothing. While I'm not sure where this intrigue came from, I'm sure the origin is all that important anyway. As for back as I can remember, I have always been fascinated by pantyhose. Not sure why it was pantyhose, rather than stockings, as stockings would sure seem to facilitate sex easier than the pantyhose would. As I went through life, this attraction to pantyhose never seemed to go away. When I was with different women I would always seem much more attentive to them when they were wearing pantyhose. I even talked a couple of them into wearing them when we were together. Well it was just my luck to not only take a fascination in an article of clothing that practically makes sex impossible, but also an article of clothing that so many women seem to hate, almost as much I love.
This fantasy went on for several years, mostly without anything unusual ever happening. Then one day, I met someone who loved to wear pantyhose almost as much as I loved seeing her wear them. This went on for some time, but like all good things, this too would eventually come to an end. For some crazy reason, all of a sudden she decided to be like most other women and decided that she hated them. She would still occasionally wear them, and you could tell it was just to please me, but it was obvious she hated them.
One night after she had stopped wearing them so frequently, I asked her to wear them for me. She seemingly very quickly agreed to wear them and disappeared into the bedroom only to emerge form the bedroom a short time later clad only in pantyhose. I knew then I was about to have a very enjoyable evening, but at that moment, I had no idea of just how enjoyable it would soon become.
She came over and sat beside me on the sofa and I began to play with her legs and feet, as she really enjoyed this part of the wearing, and always had enjoyed it. In fact I often thought she was wearing the pantyhose just to get the massages that I enjoyed doing to her feet and legs when she was wearing pantyhose. I don't recall what was on the TV but we were watching something, and somehow we never finished the show.
I had been massaging her legs and feet for about 20 minutes or so when she came right out of the blue and asked me why I liked the pantyhose so much. Well like any dumb male my response was the look and the feel. It was almost as if this were her que to reply: "if you like the look and the feel so much, I think it's time you see just how they feel." I was puzzled at that exact moment as I was already massaging her legs in pantyhose. What I didn't realize was that she planned to show me how they felt on my legs, not hers.
She then took me into the bathroom which was only accessible through the bedroom. As I went through the bedroom into the bathroom, I noticed some lingerie that had been laid out on the bed. I didn't really pay much attention to it though as I guess I figured it was something she had tried on, but decided not to wear. Once in the bathroom, she told me to remove all of my clothing. Once I was standing there totally nude she told me to turn on the bath water. As I reached over to turn on the bath water, she suddenly produced an electric beard/mustache trimmer and began to shave the hair form my legs. I was stunned. Before I could even think to react or speak she had a rather large area of hair gone from my legs. Realizing that there was little I could do now to stop her, as I couldn't go around half shaved, I allowed her to continue. Now, most men would probably freak out at this, but I must admit, I was beginning to enjoy it. Once she had removed all of the hair from my body and legs, she put me in the tub, and then began to shave the same area with a razor until my entire body was as smooth as silk. As soon as she and I had my body shaved I got out of the tub, and she handed me a towel to dry off with.
Then she brought me back into the bedroom where she sat me down on the bed and handed me a pair of pantyhose. She said here put these on. At this point I was so excited I could hardly sit still long enough to get the silly things on. Once I was in the pantyhose, she then began to hand me the articles of lingerie that were on the bed, and demanded that I try them on one by one till she found one she liked. I should not have been surprised to realize that she wasn't going to be happy till she had seen me in every piece there. Once I finally had tried on the last piece, she said, "there, that's the one, I like that one on you." So far I was still a little reluctant, but I was having fun, and to say I was anything less than totally excited would be a very perjurious statement. I was ready to make love to her for hours, but she had more in mind.
Next she got out some make-up. This is where I began to loose interest, and was actually beginning to get a little scared. She took almost 30 minutes "painting my face" after which she finally concurred that it was "just right." After my thinking this was just about over, she then produced a wig. How long could it take to put on a wig, I though to myself. Well, I was about to find out, that it wasn't quite as simple as just put the thing on. It had to be just right. This in itself proved to be a time consuming process as well. My excitement is quickly turning into fear at his point. So it was not a moment too soon when she proclaimed me "done."
We then laid down on the bed, and began to make love for what must have been an hour before I ever got around to the intercourse part. Just as I had removed my teddy and was sliding down my pantyhose I reached to slide her's down. She stopped me, and said "not so fast, you said you liked the feel, well there is more feeling yet to come." She then disappeared into the bathroom and was in there for what seemed like quite a while. I thought she was getting ready to get in the tub herself, after which it was almost certain that she would be fast asleep within minutes, if the normal was to be the case this evening. At this point I was beginning to think she was going to leave me excited as hell all night, and not ever allow me to have an orgasim. Well, once again, I proved to be a "dumb male." I was about to discover that the bath water, or at least what I thought was bath water wasn't for her at all. It was for me. Now I know what your thinking, I just had a bath, right, well right. Sort of, that is.
The outside of me was as clean and fresh as could be, and not all that bad looking either, I must say. However, the inside still needed cleaning, or at least so she thought. This doesn't sound like all that bad of an idea, when you first think about it, but once again, that dumb male thing shows up. Well, guess what else shows up? Not just her, but she is holding something in her hands. I haven't seen anything like this before. Dont get me wrong, I got my fare share, and then some (I thought) of enemas when I was younger, but the device never looked anything like this before. It was always with an enema bucket in the past. The enema bucket would hold approximately 1 quart of water and had a long hose about as big around as a pencil attached to it. This thing looked more like a "supercharged" enema. It was a huge (4 quarts) red bag with a hose that looked almost as big around as a garden hose attached to it, with a piece of hard plastic about 7" (douche nozzle) long attached to it. Well, I was quickly realizing that she had plans of putting that in me. All 4 quarts. Now I was really beginning to panic.
She told me to roll over onto my stomach. As I obeyed her command, she touched my ass with something that felt slippery and cold, and gently inserted one of her fingers as if to get some of the slippery stuff inside of me. As she gently removed her finger, it became replaced with this peice of hard plastic, as she said "you need to douche." At that moment I heard what sounded like a click, almost like a small stick breaking. Within seconds, I began to feel a bit uncomfortable in my stomach. As I began to twist and turn in discomfort she told me to take a deep breath, and just relax. I began to feel like I was going to bust. She told me to lay still. It was obvoius she intended to make me take the entire 4 quarts which she had prepared. This seemed like it took forever, but in actuality it was probably only minutes. When she had forced nearly half of the bag's contents into me, she stopped the flow and removed the nozzle. I immediately wanted to go to the bathroom. She got into bed and basically held me down for nearly 10 minutes. Finally she let me go to the bathroom.
After I had releived the pressure that had been building, I went back into the bedroom. When I seen her laying in bed, I got in the bed besdie her and began to caress her body again as she was doing the same to me. After about 30 minutes of caressing she reached over her side of the bed and produced a device that looked something like it had came from some sort of sexual dungeon. Her "little toy" didn't seem the least bit little. I asked her just exactly what she planned to do with that thing, to which she replied "I told you that there was more feeling to come." I told her there was no way she was going to put that thing in me. She just smiled and said, not only am I going to put it in you, your going to see just what it feels like to be a woman.
She then grabbed me around the back of my head and guided me towards her toy which she was wearing. The thing stuck almost striaght out and was close to 10" long. She then forced it into my mouth, and ordered me to suck it. I tried to resist, but it did no good. She quickly informed me that if I didn't pleasure her in this, I would be doing without sex for months. She basically had me trapped. I began to suck on her toy cock. After about 10 minutes she began to writh around as though she was enjoying it. She forced me to continue for almost another 20 minutes. By now I could actually feel a wet spot in the crotch of my pantyhose.
Then she got up out of the bed and ordered me to get on my knees on the edge of the bed (in the typical female position for doggie style). As she slid my pantyhose down over my hips she noticed the wet spot, and said "it looks like you were enjoying yourself. Now it's time for me to enjoy myself." She then began to rub some more of the slippery stuff on my ass which she had poised high in the air. Within seconds I could feel that huge toy cock pressing aganst me. After she teased my ass with it for about 5 minutes she finally put it in me. I was a little uncomfortable at first, but within minutes I was enjoying this perhaps more than she was. She was able to hit my G-Spot several times before I began to scream in extasy.
After a very intense orgasm by both of us we lay in the bed, talking about the evening. I must admit at this point I was scared that I might be gay, because I had enjoyed this so much. As I asked her about that thought she replied "do you love me?" I told her of coarse I do. She then asked me if I was attracted to men, or wanted to be with a man? To which I replied, absolutley not. She then just smiled and asked if "Davina" was attracted to men or women. To which Davina replied, after a long wet kiss, why... women, of coarse. She then said that if David and Davina both love women, then how could David be gay, or even bi-sexual? As for Davina, I think I love her almost as much as I love David. You've heard the old saying: A star is born every second? It seems as though Davina has been born out of David, but only to be shared with his/her soulmate.
Till next time.... Hugs and Kisses.

No comments:

simple xhtml
1800Contacts Contact Lens